Network Utilities & Analyzer 1.2.2
Network Utilities is a handy tool for network administrators to scan and analyze the ipv4 and ipv6 networks.
It's a free app with a small banner advertisement at the bottom and no limitation on functions, you can use the In-App purchase to remove advertisement and support us.
Network Utilities includes the following services:
• General System Information including system hardware, memory usage, disk usage, network interfaces, WiFi, DNS Name Servers
• Network Interfaces: Detail information about all the active network interfaces including link speed and data usage
• Network Browser: Scan nodes connected to each network interface
- NETWORK CONNECTION
• Ping: Standard ping to Host, IPv4 or IPv6, number of requests, timeout and payload size is configurable
• World Ping: Ping the target Host, IPv4 or IPv6 from at least 5 different locations
• Traceroute: Standard trace function to destination Host, IPv4 or IPv6, timeout to each hop or maximum hops are configurable
• IP Range Scanner: Check for alive nodes in provided IPv4 range
• Port Scanner: Check for open ports on selected Host or IP, you can specify the port numbers or range of ports
• Speed Test: Check current connection speed including ping, download and upload speed
- HOST/IP TESTS
• Host to IP: Resolve a hostname to IP addresses based on current device DNS settings
• IP Location: Approximate location of an IP address or Host
• Whois: Whois database search on domain name or IP addresses
• NSLookup: Detail DNS records of a domain, DNS Server, Query Type, Query Class, Authoritative Records and search for IPv6 are configurable
• Email Validator: Check the structure and server validity of an email address
• RBL Blacklist Check: Check an IP address against major black lists
- SYSTEM TOOLS
• SSH Client: A built-in SSH client to connect to any SSH Server, supports both password and certificate authentication
• Telnet Client: A Telnet client to connect to any server that supports telnet protocol
• Wake On Lan: Provides ability to send WOL signal to any MAC address
• IP4 Calculator: Subnet class calculation of an IP4 address
• IPv6 Calculator: Network calculation of an IPv6 address
Network Utilities also has a Widget that can show the current connected WiFi and cellular information including private and external IP addresses.
Additionally, you can share all the results as a PDF file
What's new in version 1.2.2
- Improved compatibility with iOS 15
- Fixed a bug in Port Scanner
- Improved watch app complications
Version 1.2.1June 1, 2021
- Fixed a bug causing ping to not work as expected on some routes that have different TTL on each packet.
- Added IPv6 preference to ping.
- Ping is now showing the pinged IP address in the results instead of host name.
Version 1.2.0May 26, 2021
- Fixed Telnet light background mode
- Fixed NSLookup auto select name server on iOS14+
Version 1.1.8April 24, 2020
- Fixed some interface issues.
- Port Scanner and IP Range Scanner can now filter the results in 3 categories, show all, show alive and show dead.
Version 1.1.7March 27, 2020
- Added World Ping, it can ping an IPv4 or v6 or a domain from several locations around the world.
- Fixed keyboard type of DNS server in NSLookup. It can now accept dns server in any form including FQDN.
Version 1.1.6February 27, 2020
- Added support of choosing different interfaces in Network Browser
- NSLookup is now using name servers of the device to find the answers. It's completely redesigned to do the job on the device itself.
Version 1.1.5January 15, 2020
- Fixed the class definition in IP v4 calculation
Version 1.1.4December 6, 2019
- Fixed the system up time in System Information section
- Improve sharing function
Version 1.1.3November 13, 2019
- Fixed a problem causing edit fields to not shown properly on iOS 12 and below.
Version 1.1.2November 3, 2019
- Fixed a bug causing "System Information" to crash.
- Added support of optional location service that allows users to see the connected WiFi SSID (iOS 13).
Version 1.1.0October 28, 2019
- Support of dark mode in iOS 13
Version 1.0.9June 13, 2019
- Fixed a bug causing IP Location to not work properly
- Added IPv6 support to IP Location
Version 1.0.8March 7, 2019
- Added RBL Blacklist Check
Version 1.0.7November 29, 2018
- Added informative watch app
- Fixed a few minor bugs
Version 1.0.6November 12, 2017
- Added Wake on Lan
Version 1.0.5October 4, 2017
- Fixed a problem causing icons to not load properly on iOS 10.3.3 and lower
Version 1.0.4September 28, 2017
- Improved compatibility with iOS 11
Version 1.0.3September 11, 2017
- Added Blink SSH Client
- Added a utility to test validity of an email address
- Added a Telnet Client
- Added a Today Widget to monitor current connection status and IP addresses
- Fixed an issue preventing detection of External IP in System Information.
Version 1.0.2July 16, 2017
- Added speed test service
- Added ability to arrange list of services