Voice Record Pro is a professional voice recorder. It allows you to record voice memos and on-site sounds at unlimited length with configurable quality.
Recorded voices are in standard AAC/MP4/M4A format. Voice Record Pro can record directly in MP4 (AAC), MP3 (MPEG) and WAV (PCM) formats plus convert function for all supported formats.
With recorded files you can:
- Export to and import from Google Drive™
- Export to and import from DropBox
- Export to and import from Microsoft® OneDrive
- Export to and import from Box Cloud
- Export to and import from iCloud Drive
- Export to SoundCloud
- Export to FTP server
- Export to Any Web base Script
- Send to other devices via Bluetooth
- Download directly to PC using built-in web server via local WiFi connection
- Upload from PC using WiFi connection
- WebDav support using WiFi service
- Convert to a movie clip and export to Photo Albums
- Post as a Movie Clip on YouTube
- Export to other apps on your device that can handle the audio file
- Import from other apps
- Send Audio or Movie by email
- Send Audio or Movie by SMS/iMessage
- Add notes to records
- Add photo to records
- Add bookmarks to records
- Modify ID3v2 tags
- Append a record to another record
- Split a record into multiple parts
- Join multiple audio records into one
- Apply effects to the recorded or imported file including:
- Pitch & Speed
- 3/6/10 Band Equalizer
Additionally you can:
- Convert the records to other formats
- Trim the records
- Duplicate the records
- Append records
- Protect the app with a passcode
and much more. Enjoy.
What's new in version 3.6.3
- Fixed a bug causing Google Drive to not recognize uploaded records if there are more than 256 records.
- Extended the time that silence detection will record for one seconds after dB dropped under the set value.
Version 3.6.2June 3, 2020
- Fixed a bug ignoring the setting for adding bookmarks automatically when recording in silence detection mode.
- Fixed a bug causing watch recorder to stop when screen goes off or app goes into background.
Version 3.6.1May 14, 2020
- Added a new option to set a reminder for record.
- Added a new setting to set the current clock as title of bookmarks instead of record or playback time.
- If record has an image, it will be shown in playback panel
- Fixed a bug causing records with a large image cannot be exported to Google Drive
- Apply necessary requirements by latest YouTube Terms of service.
Version 3.5.7December 10, 2019
- Advanced edit and split is now working as they should for WAV format.
- Fixed a problem causing OneDrive export and import to not work properly in some countries.
- Fixed a typo in list of activities in "Swipe Right Actions"
Version 3.5.6November 19, 2019
- Addressing an issue causing Advanced Edit and Audio Splitter to not work properly on iOS 13.1 and 13.2
Version 3.5.5November 1, 2019
-Fixed a problem causing app to crash when coming back from background (iOS 13+)
Version 3.5.4October 22, 2019
- Fixed a problem causing PinProtect to not work properly on iOS 13
- Fixed a bug causing in-app purchase to crash in some countries
- Fixed a bug causing Advanced Edit to crash on iOS 13
- Fixed a bug causing Audio Splitter to crash on iOS 13
Version 3.5.3September 26, 2019
- Fixed a bug causing Trim and Effects to crash on iOS 13
- Advanced edit is now full screen on iOS 13
- Zoom function on Advanced edit improved
- Fixed a bug causing Advanced Recorder to fail on higher sample rates on iOS 13
Version 3.5.2August 3, 2019
- Fixed a bug causing add to category before recording to not work properly on iPad
- Added support of converting spaces to dash, under line or dot when suggesting a file name based on title (thanks J.C)
- Fixed a bug causing crash or hang in some very rare cases
- Added support of choosing aws region to Amazon S3 import/export.
Version 3.4.8May 8, 2019
- Added a toolbar to notes dialog to control playback of the track while editing notes.
- Playback speed can be changed in Advanced Edit
- Export to Facebook has removed
- Improved duration accuracy
- Added new settings to Display Options to control displaying the empty categories
- Added support of importing tracks from music library of the device
Version 3.4.7January 26, 2019
- Added a new source to cloud services to allow import or export to another nearby device
- OneDrive import/export fixed.
- Added support of OneDrive Business.
- Fixed a problem causing Advanced Edit function to not work properly on some files in iOS 12.x
- Improved the search functionality
Version 3.4.6November 16, 2018
- Added progress status to transferring file on watch app
- Added support of manual transferring the recorded file from watch to phone
- Added an option to watch app to keep track of playback position and resume from that position
- Fixed a few minor bugs in watch app
- Fixed a problem causing app to crash when deleting an item in some situations
- Added an option to sort and display to show the rows in a bigger format
- Added an option to list of record operations to edit and manage bookmarks
- Added a section to settings to allow maintaining the categories
- Improved repair process of WAV formatted files
- Fixed a problem causing setting section to cause crash on older devices
- Fixed a problem causing main list in check mode to not layout properly
Version 3.4.2October 19, 2018
- Watch App: Added support of background recording and playing
- Watch App: Compatibility with WatchOS 5 and support new complications
- Added language option to transcription service
Version 3.4.1September 27, 2018
- Search function now covers notes and bookmarks in addition to title and filename.
- Added an option to Settings -> Playback to limit the playback speed rate.
- Added transcription service
- Improve compatibility with iOS 12
- Improve compatibility with new devices iPhone XS, XS Max and XR
- A workaround for crash on some devices when browsing iCloud files
- Fixed a problem causing search results to be empty on some devices
Version 3.3.8August 15, 2018
- Added complication shortcuts to watch app.
- Added ability to edit notes from WiFi web interface and added an option in settings to enable or disable this feature.
- Fixed a problem causing app to crash if protected with passcode and FaceID enabled.
Version 3.3.7August 8, 2018
- Added an accessory button to paste the current recording time in notes when taking notes during recording.
- Minor interface improvements
- Fixed a bug preventing Audio Joiner to show the target title correctly.
- Clarify why sometimes app does not show in list of the apps to have microphone access in Settings ~> Privacy.
- Added option of sending movie of the track to other apps.
- No more direct Facebook publishing, it has been disabled by Facebook! Option will be removed in next release.
Version 3.3.6January 20, 2018
- Fixed a problem causing multi-select toolbar to not appear correctly.
Version 3.3.5January 6, 2018
- Fixed a bug causing reorder on options to not work properly.
- In record options, now you can select target category for recording. When recording done, it will be moved to selected category.
- Added a protection system for M4A recording in advanced engine to recover the record in case of a crash or battery failure. It can be disabled in settings -> Advanced Recording
- Added a new VU meter with current playing or recording note
Version 3.3.4December 7, 2017
- Added support of cover art in ID3 tags
- Minor improvements in user interface
Version 3.3.3November 27, 2017
- Fixed a bug preventing transfer of recorded tracks on Apple Watch to iPhone.
- Added support of 3D touch quick peek and pop.
- Improved search function
- Added track of each upload to cloud platforms and show them in options screen
Version 3.3.2October 15, 2017
- Fixed a problem causing Dropbox to crash if you login with a business/team account
- Improved movie creation templates and added some predefined templates
- Fixed a problem causing Facebook to not logout properly when requested
- Added a swipe to right function to each record in list, can be customized in settings (available on iOS 11).
Version 3.3.1October 4, 2017
- Fixed a problem causing icons to not load properly on iOS 10.3.3 and lower.
Version 3.3.0October 3, 2017
- Fixed login issue of Dropbox
- Improved compatibility with Box Cloud
Version 3.2.8September 29, 2017
- Fixed a problem causing YouTube upload to fail or crash
- Fixed a bug that prevented some tracks to play from 3D touch or today widget
- Improved compatibility with iOS 11
- Improved compatibility with more mp3 files when trimming and appending
Version 3.2.4September 19, 2017
- Fixed an issue causing pause/resume function to not work properly when controlling the playback from a headset
- Fixed a bug causing Today Widget to not loading in some cases
- Fixed a problem causing some mp3 files without proper ID3 tag to not trim, split or edited.